Building Information Modeling (BIM) & CAD
HPE's interactive and real-time approach allows the project team to continually evaluate constructability and coordinate installation efficiently throughout the project. HPE is able to pioneer solutions above and beyond our competition due to our proven virtual design expertise — helping our customers to experience better project outcomes.
- Interactive mechanical, plumbing/piping, electrical, and fire protection coordination
- Seasoned BIM experts overseeing layout development
- AutoCAD, Revit, BIM 360 Glue, Fabrication CADmep, NavisWorks and Total Station tools
- Real-time conflict identification and resolution
- Ability to transfer sleeve and hanger points directly from the model to the field prior to scheduled concrete pours — resulting in greater efficiency and high quality installations
- Reduced costs, more effective scheduling, and better project outcomes
If there's a better way, HPE will find it. We leverage our decades of experience and best practices to generate innovative value engineering ideas — and not just at the outset of the project. We continually review our solution throughout the build process to ensure you receive the most efficient system at the most effective cost.
- Decades of VE experience — decreasing client costs and improving overall project quality
- Continual project review to identify methods for increasing overall value
- VE processes and procedures designed to eliminate cost and enhance efficiencies